Monday, May 10, 2010

Sick baby

Ava was up three times during the night, which is very unusual for her. I also noticed her pulling at her left ear last night and this morning. She wasn't running a temp, so I sent her to daycare. Daycare called me at work and said she was having a very miserable day, wouldn't eat, and had only taken a 10 minute nap. I finished with my last client a little early and was able to leave work by 1:00 (I normally work until 3). They were also able to squeeze her in to the doctor's office this afternoon. So Ava and I headed there. They checked her ears and said no infection. (Yay!) A little fluid, but nothing infected. Said she just has a cold (running/stuffy nose). Poor thing. She has now been sleeping since we left the doctor's office at 3:45 (it is now almost 6:45). I guess she needed more of a nap than those 10 minutes at daycare! Hopefully, she'll sleep this sickness off!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby. Tyson was sick today too. Maybe they shared some germs with each other on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird....and I'm as healthy as a horse!

    ReplyDelete