Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dada

Tomorrow is Darren's birthday and how fitting that last Friday Ava started saying "Dada!" More like, "Dadadadadada!" Since I have Fridays off I was home with her and I heard her say it, but thought to myself, "No... can't be..." Then I heard it again, so I started saying "Mamamamama" to her. She would just giggle. We played this game for a good 15 minutes, with Ava laughing hysterically when I would say "Mama". She was probably thinking, "ha! she wants me to say mama, but I'm not going to!"

Pictures from our giggle session


2 comments:

  1. My goal is to get her to say my name on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big happy smile :) LOVE IT!! Oh, and Kamden said "dada" and "daddy" for like 4 months before he said "mama" and it KILLED ME!!! I was like 'child, i carried you for 9 long months and went through hell birthing you....and you say DADA first???' hahaha Now all I hear is "mama" "mom" "mommy" "ma" "HEY" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete