Friday, May 14, 2010

Nap Time!

After Ava started daycare she was having a hard time taking naps there, so I started putting her down in her crib awake at nap time, rather than rocking her to sleep. From time to time, I still enjoy rocking her but I wanted to do what would help her at daycare. She has become so good at falling asleep on her own. I lay her down in her crib, turn on her mobile, give her her binky and her blankey, turn on some music, and she goes to sleep.

Yesterday, Grandma Cindy (Darren's mom) was here babysitting Ava. She told me that Ava was starting to rub her eyes and and act tired, so she put Ava in her crib. And then realized that she didn't have her socks on and she didn't want Ava's toes to get cold so she went back to the living room to get them. By the time she went back to Ava's room, Ava was already fast asleep! She didn't even open her eyes when Cindy put her socks on! That's my good little sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment