Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Last night we went to church with Tyson and Rachel and then they cooked dinner for us and my parents at their house. It was a wonderful meal and we especially enjoyed the company. Thanks for having us, and for the Mother's Day gifts! I was also spoiled by my mama, so thanks for that as well!

Last night before bed, Darren took my breakfast "order" (what I wanted from McDonald's). He got up with Ava at 6:30 and let me sleep in until 9 (it was heavenly). I then was showered with presents in bed and got some cuddle time with Ava while he ran to get coffee and breakfast for me. I then watched a few episodes of "Sex & the City" while Ava took her morning nap. After nap time we got in the van and took a Sunday afternoon drive with Ava and Sophie. We finished off the day with a late lunch at Applebee's. It was a fabulous day, if I do say so myself. Shouldn't everyday be mom's day? Too bad things like work get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment