Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smarty Pants

Ava amazes me everyday with the new things she learns. Recently, she has started saying "mas" instead of "more" and after a few days, Darren said, "mas" is "more" in Spanish. No joke.

Also, recently she was doing something naughty so I started counting, giving her to three to stop or was going to put her in time out. (I've done a couple time outs with her, but they usually fail miserably. How are you supposed to keep a 1 year old in time out?) Anyway, I started counting... One... and Ava says... "Two..." It took everything I had not to laugh.

She has also recently started saying "Okay" for everything rather than "yes". Ava, do you want more milk? "Okay!" Ava, do you want to go outside? "Okay!"

She has even started calling me Mommy lately rather than Mama like she used to. Its so adorable, but sure makes her seem so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment