Sunday, September 9, 2012

Friday night fun!

We had the pleasure of watching Baby Kai on Friday evening while Tyson and Rachel went out for dinner with some friends.  Ava has really warmed up to him over the last week.  Don't get me wrong, she has always said she loves him and "baby Kai's cute", etc, but she wasn't as affectionate to him as she is to Ella.  Understandable, I guess.  I mean, she sees Ella everyday, pretty much all day.  She usually only gets to see baby Kai once or twice a week.  And let's face it, baby Kai is much more active that Ella.  He moves around and wiggles a lot more and I think that freaks her out a little.  On the other hand, he is oh-so-smiley and that she loves!  Well, Friday evening she decided she wanted to hold baby Kai!

I love watching them play together.  Ava is so good about sharing and handing him toys and is just in awe of everything she does.  He also loves watching baby Ella.  I have to say, I just love being an aunt as much as I love being a mommy.  As I sat there, snuggling him Friday evening I couldn't help but think how much I love this little boy just as much as I love my own little girls.  And thankfully, he likes to snuggle!


No comments:

Post a Comment