Friday, September 14, 2012

Beautiful Ballerina

Ava started dance this week!  Even though she showed much interest and enthusiasm for taking dance, I was still slightly worried about leaving her there.  We have been taking Kindermusik classes since she was a year old and those are parent-child classes, so the idea of just dropping her off made me worried.  She was a little  shy at first, but then the teacher took her hand and she was fine.  Of course, I know she'll end up being the teacher's little pet because that's exactly how she is at daycare!

Ava was so excited to get her dance outfit on and couldn't stop smiling.  She looked at herself in the mirror with such pride, saying, "I look pretty fancy.  I look like a ballerina!"  After the class she kept telling me thank you and how much fun she had.  What a sweetheart!  We are so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment