Monday, August 13, 2012

Fun Saturday!

Saturday morning Ella and I met my mom and Rachel and Kai at the weekly downtown Farmer's Market.  I've only ever been once before but had been wanting to go, especially to check out a new local business Mama Made that makes homemade baby food, cloth diapers, and other baby-related items.  Ava stayed home and had a Daddy day, going with him to Blaine's to get my oil changed.  Darren said she had a lot of fun at the "tire store" going up and down every aisle looking at everything!

After the Farmer's Market we met Darren and Ava as well as my dad for a quick lunch before heading to Evansdale for the skateboard competition that my brother was in.  It was pretty hot that afternoon sitting in the sun, so we used an umbrella to keep Ella shaded.  My brother ended up placing 3rd in his division!  WAY TO GO JOSHY!




No comments:

Post a Comment