Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fun in June

Boy, I'm really slacking at this blog thing. I love going back and reading them myself so I'm going to be very upset with myself for slacking. However, as Ava has gotten older its gotten harder and harder to blog regularly. Lorinda and the twins, Max and Adam, and Lorinda's step daughter Madi visited in June. Ava wasn't quite sure what to think of two very busy boys invading her space, but I think she did a pretty good job sharing her toys with them. We enjoyed a day at the Falls with them and even baby Kai came along! The water was a little cold though! That same weekend we also attended Hannah's Sweet 16 party and got to see a lot of the Meinders Clan! Mari rented a bouncy house for Hannah's party and Ava had a blast jumping in it. Not sure who had more fun, her or Papa?
The Jiva girls threw a baby shower for me and another co-worker. It was unexpected, yet very appreciated surprise. I got some very useful gifts for Baby Malcolm, as well as some gift cards that will definitely be used here very shortly!
Father's Day was another very fun day. We headed to Beeds Lake in Hampton to have a picnic lunch with my family. The weather was perfect, so Tyson swam a little with Ava. She is like a little fish, loves the water!
After our fun afternoon with my family we headed to the Malcolm's for supper and to spend some time with Darren's family. Like always, Ava enjoyed roaming around on the farm and Sophie had a blast chasing kitties and who knows what other creatures out in the grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment