Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Kai!

I can't believe I forgot to make a post about the best part of April! My blogging has been unsatisfactory lately and I promise to be better after baby arrives. At least while I'm on maternity leave, before back at work and real life kicks in! In my defense, this one was all typed up and I obviously forgot to post it! Anyway, the best part about April! I am an aunt! My nephew Kai Michael was born on April 9! He has been such a joy to have around and I've really enjoyed this whole aunt thing! Ava has been getting used to baby Kai and I think its been the perfect adjustment before she has a brother or sister of her own, living with us full time! She seems to love him by how much she talks about him and wants to pick out presents for him every time we go to the store. However, she is still a little reluctant to get too close. She hasn't wanted to touch him or hold him, but we've been able to give him a couple quick pecks on the forehead.

1 comment: