Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twice the love, twice the fun!

My mom, Ava, and I went to Ashland, MO (near Columbia) to visit my cousin Lorinda and her family. Her and her husband, Jason, had twins on January 1 and we were so excited to meet them! Max and Adam were so sweet and fun to cuddle. They definitely have their hands full with twin 2 month olds, and 4 year old big brother Jamison, and 10 year old big sister Madi.

I was very surprised at how uninterested Ava was with the babies. However, she wasn't jealous either, so I was glad for that. She has been battling a cough and little cold last week and that continued into the weekend.

Adam (He looks just like Lorinda as a baby!)

Max (I love those yawns!)

Max and Adam

Ava didn't feel good and wouldn't eat much. Except pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment