Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Firsts

Last week we had a couple of firsts in our house. First of all, Ava fell down at daycare and got her first big "boo boo". She fell and hit her forehead on the latch on a toy cabinet and got a big bruise and goose egg to go along with it. Luckily, for her her bangs covered it up and she's cute no matter what.

Then later in the week, Ava was napping in her crib and I could hear her in there kind of stirring around so I went in to check on her and she was falling back asleep so I left her. Ten minutes later I could hear that she was awake to I went in to get her and she had her leg hiked up on the railing attempting to climb out. I'm not sure she actually would have done it or been able to climb out on her own. But either way, I was sure glad I caught her before she tried. Thankfully, she hasn't attempted this since!

Aunt Rachel is on Spring Break this week, so her and Ava got to spend the day together today. They went on a walk and played at the park. Then tonight, Darren's niece Emily arrived as she is on Spring Break as well. She is going to babysit Ava tomorrow. I think they're both very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment