Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Its still hard to believe that this was Ava's second Halloween! Although we didn't do much this year, it was much more eventful than Ava's last Halloween! On Friday, Main Street Cedar Falls had their annual Trick or Treating so I took Ava, mostly to show off Ava in her costume to the girls at work. We didn't even get any treats. :o) Then Ava and I headed to Snap Fitness to Trick or Treat to Tyson and Rachel. My little Ladybug was the cutest darn ladybug I ever did see! We were there for a little while, Ava made a total mess of Uncle Tyson's office by eating the cookie Rachel brought her. She then enjoyed looking at herself in the mirrors and playing with the exercise balls there.

Yesterday afternoon I dressed Ava up in costume # 2 while Nana and Papa were here visiting. This time she was the world's cutest Yoda. I have to admit, if the actual Yoda was this cute, I may have enjoyed Star Wars more.

Today we skipped Trick or Treating all together. We were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Malcolm this evening and figured we didn't need all that extra candy around anyway. Grandma even had a Halloween sucker for Ava. She loved every lick and did very well with it all on her own!








My ladybug one year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment