Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 months old





I realized I never gave an update this weekend for Ava's 5 month old birthday!

Ava currently weights 20 lbs, 6 oz. Not sure of her current height, but its L-O-N-G! Can't wait to see how much she's grown at her 6 month check up! We have transitioned to 6-9 month clothing and are packing away all the 3-6. We just can't squeeze into them any longer! I have a feeling we won't be in 6-9 very long! She is still wearing size 3 diapers.

Ava still isn't really into her rice cereal. I usually try giving it to her every other day or so and usually most of it ends up being spit out. I'm excited to eventually see how she likes fruits and vegetables.

At 5 months, Ava hasn't rolled over but is so close to sitting up on her own. She does a really great job sitting up with very little support.

Ava is still such a good little sleeper at night. She isn't the best napper, though. Which would be helpful if she was at daycare.

Ava has also taken quite an interest in our dog, Sophie. She likes to watch her and has started reaching for her. I just know they are going to be the best of friends one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment