Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FLU

All of us (dog included) have been hit with the flu in the past four days. Saturday we woke up to see that Sophie had vomited a couple times during the night. Saturday afternoon, I got a call at work from Darren to tell me that Ava was vomiting as well. (She vomited a total of 4 times, but didn't run a fever). She was pretty tired and just wanted to cuddle most of Sunday. Sunday night/Monday morning Darren got hit pretty hard with it and tried to go to work Monday morning, only to make it a whole 10 minutes before vomiting at work and coming home. Now, I have to admit I may have mentioned in the past few weeks that getting the flu would be like the best diet ever. I take it all back! I got hit hard Tuesday and regret ever saying those words! I spent most of Tuesday in bed or on the bathroom floor. I seriously thought I was dying! Although, I did lose 6 pounds in less than 24 hours...

1 comment: