Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mini-Vans, Baths, and Belly Buttons

Last Friday night Nana Verla came down to babysit so Darren and I could go look at mini-vans and also go shop for new outfits for Mark and Jody's approaching wedding. Darren was in desperate need of a new dress outfit and nothing I own currently fits me and since I'm singing in the wedding, I figure its appropriate that I dress the part. Mom spent the night and let me catch up on some sleep and Saturday morning we went to test drive another mini-van and we made the big purchase! Holy cow, I'm officially driving a mom-mobile!!! I love, love, love the extra room! Then Saturday afternoon, Mom, Rachel, and I went wedding dress shopping again. Daddy stayed home and took care of Ava since we are quarantining her to the house due to all the germs!




Sunday we had our membership class at church and went to visit our parents in the afternoon so we could show off our new ride!

Ava's belly button came off on Friday night, so last night she had her first official bath (other than the sponge bath she had been getting). She liked it much more than the sponge bath! Although, she screamed when I washed her hair. Apparently, she does not like her hair washed. (This from the daughter of a hair stylist!)


We plan to take another stroller ride this afternoon since the weather is beautiful today. We need to take every opportunity because who knows how long this will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment