Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dr Appt

I had another doctor appointment this morning. At 32 weeks, the doctor appointments are pretty uneventful. I get weighed, blood pressure checked, they measure my growing belly, and my favorite: listen to the baby's heartbeat. It never gets old. No news is good news, so it seems like am right on track. The doctor commented on how active the baby is. Darren says the baby gets that from him. We are sure getting so excited and ready to meet this little one!

I have been staying pretty busy at work and am trying to stay busy at home too by accomplishing the tasks on my "To-Do Before Baby" list. Last week I cleaned out the closet in the former office, now nursery. Yesterday after work I deep cleaned the master bathroom and re-organized the kitchen cabinets. Yep, I am definitely nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment