Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas

This post... better late than never?

Ella's first Christmas was an absolute blast.  We spent several days going back and forth between our families, who thankfully live only a few miles apart from each other.  We got to visit my Great Grandma Pecha, who hadn't met Ella yet.  She is always a fan of the babies!  We played lots of games and the girls were super spoiled.

We came back late to our house Christmas Eve after church.  I like starting the tradition of having my children be able to wake up in their own house Christmas morning.  That was always my favorite time as a kid.  After we saw the goods Santa had left the girls, my family plus Darren's parents came over for brunch.  It was a great day just hanging out, relaxing, playing games, and enjoying each other's company.












No comments:

Post a Comment