Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meinders Madness :o)

We celebrated the first weekend of November with the Meinders clan. It was my grandma's 80th birthday so we had a party for her and had our annual Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration.

Friday evening we went bowling, which Ava got to try. She loved it even though the bowling ball was too heavy. The Dumont bowling alley is a perfect place to take kids, we had the place to ourselves and it didn't matter that Ava and I had a lane all to ourselves!

Saturday, my grandma had a very good turnout for her birthday party. Saturday night we had our celebration. My Aunt Mari "borrowed" a friend's "man cave" and let me tell you, this place was awesome. Set up in a barn, the place is heated, furnished with tables, chairs, a bar, and the best karaoke equipment you could find! We had a great time! Even Ava sang a little bit of "Twinkle"!





1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Good thing I see the Malcolm's often enough. If I waited for your updates, I wouldn't "see" you guys except once a month! :) :)

    ReplyDelete