Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big Girl!

This morning when I dropped Ava off at daycare, her teacher told me that Monday they had started transitioning to nap on a cot rather than in a crib. I cried when they told me because I can't believe my "baby" is already sleeping on a cot like a big girl. Yes, I'm that mom! Anyway, they said she did great! They also said they were going to start having her sit at a table on a big girl chair (rather than one with straps that hold her in). And also, would start in the next few weeks with a cup (rather than a sippy cup). She's sure growing up fast.

On another note, today Ava turned 18 months! Wow! A whole year and a half has passed. Its hard to believe its been six months since her birthday and only six months until her next one! I will update more on Friday after her 18 month well-check!

No comments:

Post a Comment