Monday, December 6, 2010

CARRIE!

This past weekend I went to Des Moines with some girlfriends for the Carrie Underwood concert! We had such a great time and ended up getting luxury box seats - defintely the way to enjoy a concert! (thanks, Steph!) It was so nice to catch up and have some girl time with some of my favorite gals! Carrie put on an awesome show and I can't wait for her to come back to Iowa!

Me and my girlfriends before the concert.



My extended family (Pecha side) ended up celebrating Thanksgiving/Christmas also on Saturday night so Darren and originally planned on taking Ava. However, he hurt his back somehow during the week and was having a hard time moving, let alone bending over and picking up Ava. We off to Nana and Papa's she went. Of course, they were glad to have her. We didn't even have to twist their arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment