Friday, September 10, 2010

Anniversary

I just realized I never blogged about our anniversary. On August 26, Darren and I celebrated out 4 year annivesary. Unfortunately, it fell on a Thursday, which is one of the nights that I work until 9 pm. Darren spent the evening with Ava and his mom (she comes on Thursdays to watch Ava). I came home from work and we enjoyed cupcakes that I had picked up from Scratch (the new bakery downtown Cedar Falls) and watched the movie "Date Night".

The next day Ava went with my mom after work home and spent the night and Darren and I had our own date night. We went downtown Waterloo to Roux Orleans and then to Jameson's for a couple drinks and to watch a local band perform. It was a great anniversary, and I can't believe its already been 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment