Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Christmas

Or should I say Merry New Year? I can't believe I let the holiday season slip by without posting any pictures or writing about Ava's first Christmas!! We had a fabulous time and because of a snow storm we ended up going a day early and staying an extra day... Nana and Papa sure loved that!

Ava got lots of great presents (I swear I was opening her gifts for an hour or more!)

Sophie is ready to brave the storm!


Look at all Ava's presents!

Papa and Ava

Christmas Eve (church was canceled, but she had to get all dressed up anyway!)

Ava's checking out what Santa brought

Great Grandma and Grandpa Pecha

Ava and Mommy

Grandpa and Ava

Grandma and Ava



Nana and Ava


All of Ava's presents minus the High Chair from Nana and Papa. She is one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment