Thursday, November 5, 2009

One Month Old

I can't believe Ava is a month old already! Ava is changing daily! Since we didn't have a doctor's appointment I weighed her with myself this morning to get an idea of what she is at now... my little princess weighed in at 11 lbs even!

At 1 month old Ava can:

Lift her head for several seconds when lying on her stomach.
Focus on my face and eyes.
Focus on objects, especially those of bright colors.

Ava loves to sit in her bouncy chair and this week has really started to enjoy her swing. She doesn't mind tummy time, but has to be in the right mood for it. She doesn't mind her baths, but hates getting her hair washed! When waking up and hungry, Ava just tends to lie there and talk to herself in her bassinet. She is a very happy baby. She likes when we read to her or talk to her. I've also started playing music for her this week and she seems to enjoy that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment